Let's start with
Daddy chocolate bar and strawberry cream Mama’s milk.
My hair is soft crunchy billows of cotton candy.
I’m your peanut butter big-brother-to-be.
* Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.
* When we assumed the soldier, we did not lay aside the citizen.
*It is impossible to reason without arriving at a Supreme Being.
* Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.
* Worry is the interest paid by those who borrow trouble.
* Happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected.
* It is better to be alone than in bad company.
* It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.
Grab a bag of dry roasted peanuts-in-the-shell and use them as manipulatives to practice adding and
|Or, tens and ones! There were 125 in approximately half a bag of peanuts, so we estimated that a full bag has 250.|
And yes, she does her own hair, why do you ask?
Then crack them open, use the nuts to make peanut butter (see above), and smash the shells up for mulch!
Ants on a log!
Whip up a double batch of peanut butter cookies (or, if you're from my neck of the woods, buckeyes!) and take some to a neighbor, the police or fire station, the guys working on the highway, the folks at Animal Control, the nearest school, a friend with a birthday coming up (why thank-you Facebook)...or who else? Think outside the box and brighten someone's day!
|Those are buckeyes. Food photography is not my strong point.|
Other Web Sites to Explore